Thursday, January 06, 2005

My New year celebrations!!

This new year has been real grand for me as I was in home for around 10 days. Incidentally I was home for my mamma's birthday and the day went in quite happily. This new year brought in quite a lot of good news, two of my good friends got placed in their dream companies and one has marriage on cards. What more can I expect in just a week of the start. I was wondering of wishing happy new year to everyone when everyday seemed just the same. But then the spirit of celebration, the joy of welcoming new experiences, the lessons of past; all that really keep the spirit of freshness and excitement. Wish you all a real happy new year blessed with success, joy and prosperity!

1 comment:

Meadow said...

And I am wishing you the same.

Hello there. Found your blog because we have something in common - we both like Illusions by Richard Bach.

Drop by my blog sometime and say hi when you get a chance.