Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Prejudices for Hospitals!

I just want to recount my phobia of hospitals through this post. I got selected for TCS during last year Dec 1st to join by June. That was fine until I saw the offer letter where in that offer was subject to Medical Test. All that reminded me of the typical hospital environment and that peculiar disinfectant smell. Believe me, it was not that comfortable idea to spend 5 hours in a Hospital where you have to rush through different departments inquiring indifferent and irate ward assistants. Somehow I am very biased for hospitals, more so because I feel really helpless before their ultimate authority and they seriously seem lacking in the E factor-Empathy. Somehow I could bring myself out of hospital in one piece after 5 hours in one piece as usual with a prayer-God never send me to hospitals again!

No comments: